GoSDS is your quick and easy way to author Safety Data Sheets (SDS/ MSDS). The pay-as-you-go online expert authoring system allows you to create your own SDS in 7 simple steps.
Created by professional SDS authors and GHS regulatory experts, the platform is GHS compliant and gives you access to the most up-to-date regulations.
GoSDS contains 200,000+ fully classified chemicals that are accessible during the authoring process.
For instructions on how to author your own GHS compliant SDS in under five minutes, please see our tutorial.
- Meets regulatory requirements for 80 countries
- Is available in 47 languages! We are always adding new languages — if what you want is missing, please let us know, and we’ll endeavour to add it
- Automatically generates GHS classification, so your SDS are compliant
- Predicts the Dangerous Goods (DG) class or UN Number for your SDS
Within the GoSDS module, there is the option to choose between simple or advanced mode. If you’re still new to the world of SDS, then the simple mode is perfect for you. It allows you to create a no frills—but still compliant—SDS, in a very short amount of time. If you are more familiar with SDS authoring, then the advanced mode is for you! This mode allows for more customisation of your SDS, including user-defining your H-codes and sanitising your ingredient names. In both simple and advanced mode you can create GHS compliant SDS in under five minutes.
Is GoSDS the right product for you?
GoSDS is for the client who wants to author a single GHS compliant SDS, with a few clicks of your mouse. For example, you’re a small business owner that has been using hand sanitiser or sanitising wipes during the COVID-19 period. You don’t usually need SDS, and you’ve never authored one; this product is perfect for you. You can create a one-off GHS compliant SDS for your hand sanitiser or sanitising wipes, and be fully compliant with the country that suits you. For example, Reach (Europe), WHS (Australia), or OSHA (USA).
We have also created a video with step-by-step instructions detailing how to use GoSDS. Once you have logged in to the application, you will be able to watch the video. Have a play around with the system, and if you have any questions, our live chat is there to assist you.
Powered by Galleria Chemica, the world’s biggest global online chemical database, GoGal enables you to search and view all information pertaining to your chemical(s).
GoGAL enables you to find regulatory information in four quick steps.
Search our library for your chemical data:
- Updated chemical information on regulations, health, environment, and more
- Over 3 million chemicals from 8000+ chemical families
- More than 7000 regulatory lists from 100 countries
- Official GHS classifications for substances
- Transport information (UN, IATA, IMDG, RID/ ADR/ DOT, ADG7 etc.)
- Toxicological & ecotoxicological end points
- Occupational exposure limits from over 50 countries and states
- Identification (CAS, EINECS, EU Index Number, PMN, CI, FEMA, INS, TSCA etc.)
How often is your database updated?
Our team of OHS and regulatory experts review our database daily. Our high priority and top client priority lists are updated within 15 days of regulatory release and all other lists are updated within one month of release.
How do you know that you are getting all the applicable information for your chemical?
We have a team of chemists who categorise all the lists, and add new chemicals (even those without CAS numbers), into chemical groups so that all substances are covered.
How is GoGAL applicable to you?
Regardless of your industry, if you work with chemicals, then GoGAL is right for you! Whether your organisation conducts laboratory tests, or manufactures, stores, distributes, imports and exports hazardous materials, GoGAL is the next logical step in managing your chemicals.
If you have any other questions, comments or concerns, please contact customer service on +61 9573 3100.